sabato 11 ottobre 2014

Quotes of the heart #11: Where she went

*Quante volte vi è capitato di trovare una frase che vi ha colpito? Beh...a me molto spesso. Ecco qui una raccolta di belle frasi ''libresche'' :)*
No. No. No. Un'altra giornata stressante non ci voleva proprio! Sono sommersa di compiti e altre cose da fare fino al collo! Cerco di trovare più tempo possibile per il blog ma a volte è davvero davvero difficile. 
Oggi voglio lasciarvi un post molto ''easy'' con alcune citazioni di un romanzo che voglio leggere al più presto, ovvero del seguito di Resta anche domani, cioè Where she went, ancora inedito in Italia ♥
***
You were so busy trying to be my savior that you left me all alone.
***
But still, I find the need to remind myself of the temporariness of a day, to reassure myself that I got through yesterday, I'll get through today.
***
There are so many things that demand to be said. Where did you go? Do you ever think about me? You've ruined me. Are you okay? But of course, I can't say any of that.
***
It would’ve been easier to die. It’s not that I want to be dead now. I don’t. I have a lot in my life that I get satisfaction from, that I love. But some days, especially in the beginning, it was so hard. And I couldn’t help but think that it would’ve been so much simpler to go with the rest of them. But you—you asked me to stay. You begged me to stay. You stood over me and you made a promise to me, as sacred as any vow.
***
“First you inspect me
Then you dissect me
Then you reject me
I wait for the day
That you'll resurrect me
"Animate” 
***
A day might just be twenty-four hours but sometimes getting through one seems as impossible as scaling Everest.
***
In the calculus of feelings, you never really know how one person's absence will affect you more than another's.
***
How is it possible that a boyfriend ceases to exist from one day to another?
***
Now and Laters. Starbust, Pixie Stix. If she gets too bitchy, just feed her this crap. As long as the sugar high is in effect, you and the wildlife should be safe
***
Mia is walking away, walking toward the other end of the bridge. Without me.
I get it now.
I have to make good on my promise. To let her go. To really let her go. To let us both go.” 
***
Meravigliose ♥ Solitamente rileggo le frasi DOPO aver letto il romanzo ma... in assenza di tempo per leggere tutti i libri che vorrei...beh, mi accontento ♥
Voi avete letto If I stay e il suo seguito?

Francy

1 commento:

  1. Stupende queste citazioni *__* Cosi come il libro tra l'altro, l'ho adorato cosi tanto *__*

    RispondiElimina

Se vuoi lascia un commento a questo post ^ ^ Mi farebbe piacere sapere cosa ne pensi :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...